Why Choose Us
Why choose Brown Murray?
What makes us the real estate agency of choice for people in the Thornlie area? What is it about the way we do things that defines who we are and what we do? Why do buyers, sellers and investors alike turn to us – time and again – for our help navigating the local property market?
- Because we make your life easier. It’s our goal to give you confidence. To enable you to enter the ever-changing marketplace with total peace of mind – without feeling intimidated.
- Because we keep you in the loop. We know the market can be daunting, so we give you the up-to-date advice and market insights you need to make the right choices.
- Because we know you’re one of a kind. Everyone wants different things from property, so we take the time to get to know you, then tailor our advice and strategies to suit.
- Because we aren’t afraid to share. We understand the local market inside-out, and it’s our job to share that knowledge. You’ll always get frank answers in plain English from us.
- Because we’re upfront. We can’t stop the property market from moving against you, but we can ensure we won’t give you any nasty surprises. We’ll always be open about our costs.
- Because we specialise in everything. Our team has proven expertise in everything we do, right down to our specialist back-office heroes who ensure everything runs like clockwork.
- Because we do the right thing. Our experience, local knowledge and systems mean we very rarely – if ever – make a mistake. But if we do, we’ll put our hands up and make it right.
- Because we give you direct access to the guy in charge. Our director Collin Dolmans is here to make sure we deliver for you. That means, if you aren’t happy about any part of our service, you can contact Collin directly.
Find out more about what we do, from property management and property sales through to property finance, investment advice, self-managed super funds and wealth creation solutions. Or contact us to discuss your property goals, whether you’re buying, selling investing or renting.