Selling your home is often stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. Really. With so many houses for sale in Thornlie, our Property Sales team is as familiar with the local market as we are with your concerns. So, tell us what you’re hoping to achieve, and we’ll take care of the rest. Here’s how.
Go to market with confidence (not concerns)
The stress associated with property sales is usually a result of uncertainty. After all, the market is an uncertain place. It changes.
So bring some certainty to the property sales equation.
We’ve been selling property in Thornlie for more than two decades. In that time we’ve grown and evolved with the market by offering clients a clear and certain commitment to:
- Create the best strategy for you, your house and the market. The market is always changing, so we’ll create a fluid plan of action for securing the best possible price for your home. If we need to tweak our strategy to suit the market, we’ve already got it covered.
- Provide clear, impartial advice and straightforward answers. If you don’t know what price you can achieve, we’ll explain what’s realistic. If we can’t achieve the price you expect, we’ll explain why. If we aren’t the right property sales team for you, we’ll tell you.
- Take you through the sales process step by step. We realise the sales process can be daunting – overwhelming even. So allow our sales consultants and dedicated back-office heroes to take care of it, from the strategy for selling your house, to the nitty gritty details.
- Keep you in the loop so there are no nasty surprises. When you know what’s going on – and why – it’s easier to relax. We’ll keep you up to date at every stage and we’ll always be upfront with you, so you know there are no nasty surprises around the corner.
- Give you direct access to the guy in charge. Director Collin Dolmans is here to make sure we deliver on our commitment to you. That means he is here for you – if you aren’t happy about any part of our service, contact our office and speak to Collin.
These are our commitments to you – the foundation of our ongoing success. They are the reason why Thornlie’s home-owners come back to us time and again. We deliver on our promises. Simple as that.
If you’d like to find out more about how the property sales process works, check out our FAQs page. Better still, get in touch and ask our sales consultants for their take on the market – no obligation.